Now that most people are aware of the dangers of smoking tobacco in large quantities, they’re looking for ways to consume their favorite smoking materials without all of the harmful side effects. One such way to do this is to use dab rigs. In case you’re not familiar, dab rigs are intricate pieces of blown glass that are used for consuming smoking materials. They essentially look like a water pipe with three different pieces of glass that touch each other, what’s otherwise known as glass-on-glass-on-glass. This intricate filtration system allows people to consume their favorite materials while also reducing many of the harmful side effects that smoking can cause. The filtration system pulls a lot of that smoke out and instead allows the person to just consume the material that they were hoping to. They have become incredibly popular in recent years, and you can find them all over the Internet on websites like Dabber Box.
The key to consuming your favorite smoking materials in this way is finding a high quality dab rig to purchase. As you might have been able to guess, many of the dab rigs that are being produced today aren’t of the greatest quality. That’s because companies are looking to capitalize on the growing smoking industry, and instead of producing high-quality products they’re simply trying to mass produce as many as they can. While this might help them make money, it’s not benefiting anybody but the companies producing them. Fortunately, companies like Dabber Box are remaining committed to producing only the highest quality dab rigs out there. To help you understand what separates a quality dab rig from a not-so-high-quality one, here are five things you should be looking for.
1. Quality. Much like with an e-nail, the first thing to look for in a dab rig is that it’s made of high quality materials and that it works properly. In the dab rig industry, quality means not only being able to count on it not to break for years to come but also being able to count on it to actually filter your materials properly.
2. Aesthetic. While how the dab rig looks certainly won’t impact its functionality, having a great look is just another sign that its creators took the necessary time to craft it. It’s just another sign that they put in the work to make a high-quality product.
3. Warranties. It’s never a bad idea to see if a company offers any kind of warranty on its dab rig. If they do, it’s generally a good sign, because it means that they feel confident in the quality and durability of their product.
4. Solid Reviews. Another way to tell if a dab rig is high quality is to see what people who have bought it have been saying. The better the reviews are the more likely it is that you’ll enjoy the product as well.
5. Designs Built to Last. Finally, make sure the design of the dab rigs you’re looking at are designs that are going to last. Sometimes, the very intricately designed rigs break easily.